At 14:11 -0800 on 19/05/02, Dalton James wrote:

> The problem is with Netscape. When I open the Application, which is set for
>the Netscape home page, I get frequent Java Script error messages. I have
>tried several different versions but to no avail.

Try iCab.

> Also, does anybody on the list have or know where I can get an upgrade card

Not worth the money.

>and an external CD-ROM for this unit? I'm trying to do it as economically as

eBay or the swaplist (same page you found this list) is probably the best
place.  Don't pay more than $30 for one.

the pickle

FAQ <http://macfaq.org/index.shtml>

Software Archive
<ftp://download:[EMAIL PROTECTED]//Users/thepickl/Sites/Archive/>
<http://www.members.jmug.org/%7Ethepickl/archive/>