Another phenomenon. I have in  hand a Cosmic Osmo CD "And the  Worlds Beyond
the Mackerel" Loading it  into my iMac  it mounts two volumes onto the
desktop Cosmic Osmo and Audio cd. The  Cosmic Osmo has a few installers,
among which is the  Hypercard 1.5.2 installer. Somebody on one of  the
lists was looking for some Hypercard the other day (that's why  I posted to
three lists, to try to find whoever it  was and see if this is  what they
wanted) Continuing: The Cosmic Osmo stuff (Help CO. hard drive 11mhz vers.
22 mhz ver.) would not  open in the iMac and I assume that's because I
don't have Hypercard here (and don't want it) and did not install the
Hypercard from the  disk. What is all this? The Audio cd has some pretty
good  sax and  vibe tracks, but I'm  guessing it  is a sound  track to
something I'm missing. Thoughts?
--
All the best,
R.A. Cantrell