On Tuesday, July 30, 2002, at 08:25  AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Would you know if Q605/LC475s and 6100s provide this
>> trickle?. I'd imagine it's possible they don't, being
>> manual-power-on machines... It'd be kinda typical if
>> they don't, considering they suffer more than most macs
>> from low/no pram battery charge - booting to no-video
>> without a double-power-on.
>
> Double-power-on?? Whuzzat?

Turning the machine on... then off... then on again, to start up
normally. It's one of those dud things when most Q605/475/6100's have
flat pram batteries - the first power-on doesn't start them booting with
any video, but the 2nd does, if done quickly enough

dana
--
unnaturally hosted on a Q605,
http://www.danamania.com/