At 4:36 PM +0300 on 07/29/02, Artur Yelchishchev wittily wrote:

>> Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:56:55 -0400
>> From: the pickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Re: Newsreader for Q950
>>
>> See if any of the 68K-compatible newsreaders listed at
>>
>> http://www.pure-mac.com/
>>
>> sound like they're what you're looking for.
>
>Thanks! InterNews, MacSOUP and NewsWatcher are looking promising - I'll
>try them.
>
>Best wishes,
>Artur

If you like NewsWatcher there are two variants of that program that offer a
little bit more than the standard NewsWatcher. Note that you have to get the
older 68k versions and I have both if you can't find them, if you have tried
to find the older 68k versions and can't let me know.

MT-NewsWatcher [MultiThreaded-NewsWatcher] this is the the one that I use, it
allows for several ongoing actions at the same time.

YA-NewsWatcher [Yet Another-NewsWatcher] This allows for binary file uploads
I believe. MT-NewsWatcher does not allow for binary uploads.
<<<>>>
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.

Blessings cat