Hi everyone,

Amongst other things, my Quadra 650 is the localtalk bridge machine between
my ethernetwork and my personal laserwriter, so I can print from all the
other computers. Lately, at every power up of the quadra, the laserwriter
"cannot be found," but going to the chooser finds it straight away. Is it
something simple (eg pram battery going flat) or is it more sinister? I've
already tried the usual quick suspects (zapping pram, rebuilding desktop
etc.) TIA,

Adrian.

--
Dr A.P. Whichello                               Phone: +61 2 6201 2431
Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering  Fax: +61 2 6201 5041

"I wish to God these calculations had been executed by Steam!" C.Babbage