From: Quadlist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of the
pickle
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 7:31 PM
To: Quadlist
Subject: Re: hard-drive install problem

At 19:14 -0500 on 14/08/02, otto hansen wrote:

>I have a 9gb full height 5.25 scsi HD that I am trying to install in my
>Quadra 610

If it's really a 5.25" FH drive, how did you FIT it in there? :)

>im thinking this could be too little power for the drive? it takes 25watts

Good guess.  If that drive is drawing 25W to spin up, the PSU can't do it.
--

the pickle

FAQ <http://macfaq.org/index.shtml>

Software Archive
<ftp://download:[EMAIL PROTECTED]//Users/thepickl/Sites/Archive/>
<http://www.members.jmug.org/%7Ethepickl/archive/>