Same thing happened to my LC 475 this past week, only it wasn't over the
summer, just overnight. Replaced the PRAM battery and everything came
back just fine. RadioShack has the correct PRAM battery for ~$12; Radio
Shack part number is 23-026; Tadiran model number is TL-2150/S. This is
a 3.6v 1/2 AA battery - 3.0v won't do.

Good luck.
        Sp00ky

--
   Spiritus ex Machina
   No matter how paranoid you are, it isn't paranoid enough.