As John pointed out, you may have to look at the card
for mfg info to get an installer for it; but since you
have already found that 8.1 works (7.6 is untested
from your message) that may be the only real
workaround.

But before you go and purchase upgrade these systems
(remember 8.1 is fancier but has a higher resource
overhead), you may want to copy just the OT 1.3.1
elements from your 8.1 (I know this is unsupported
territory) onto your 7.5.5 (keeping the OT 1.1.2
installer or elements in a safe location or disabled)
and check to see if this configuration takes. I
remember doing this on a Quadra 630 for a home DSL
setup I had a while back and it worked well (although
I believe the OT 1.1.1 or 2 may also have worked).

hth,
Craig

<http://www.mail-archive.com/quadlist%40mail.maclaunch.com/>