OK,

I'm in the process of setting up a Workgroup Server 95 to run Linux.

Problem is, won't boot from its own Mac HD. It did so a couple weeks
ago. The front panel buttons and the keyboard power switch were
equally inert. It has been plugged into the wall and is theoretically
getting a trickle.

Firts thought, bad battery. Had this happen recently with a different
old Mac. Bought a new one from Rat's Shack.

No dice, but now, when I press and hold the power key down on the KB,
the three KB LEDs flash and the LEDs on the front of the 950 flash.

Any thoughts?
--
     Craig O'Donnell
        Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats

      -- Professor of Boatology     -- Junkomologist
      -- Macintosh kinda guy
         Friend of Wanda the Wonder Cat, 1991-1997.