Greetings to all

>>I'm a blunt person, so I'll put this bluntly.  While John's might
>>not have been, mine certainly was.  If you're so *stupid* that
>>you can't even take two seconds to figure out *WHY* you might be
>>getting these messages and doing something about them, I'm sorry,
>> but I'd rather not have you around, and I certainly don't want you
>>flooding the list with your drivel.

>>See what you started?

>>Yeah, now fix it or get out.

>Jesus Christ you're a gutless self-important moron! You're the one who
>could use a lesson in netiquette. No wonder this list, and the the low
>end mac site in general are dying. With pathetic loser blowhards like
>yourself 'ruling' the mail lists. And right-wing anti-semetic fundies
>posting on the website I'm happy to say that I've written to the sponsers
>of the site and the mail lists telling them what their advertising is
>paying for and that users like myself do not patronize sites that attacks
>liberals, atheists, Jews, Muslims, and any christians that do agree with
>the right-wing hate mongering that so often fills the pages of the low
>end mac site.

Enough is enough. I have tried dealing with this on the quiet and it
didn't work. So here goes, Anyone blasting or flaming (which ever
terminology you wish to use) another member on list will have their
posting priviledges immeditely suspended, till further notice. It sure
doesn't take much to change an email from list to one person in
particular. If you must vent then vent off line. I have no desire to read
your hate mail.

Please accept the warning in the manner in which it was given.

Cheers

Vincenzo - Co list Nanny.