From: Quadlist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Randal
Du
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 6:25 PM
To: Quadlist
Subject: How to get Stuff it?

I need an unstuffed version of Stuffit for my
Macintosh Performa 637CD.  I need to get my performa
on the internet, and i have a stuffed form of
everything i need, but i need stuffit to unstuff it.
I tried the www.aladinsys.com site, but it gave me a
stuffed version.  How can I get stuff it on my mac?
I'm using a pc by the way.  My Performa is on system
7.5.
Randal