> > PC RAM will work provided that the speed is fast enough.

>Depends on the Mac model. If we're talking Quads, I think most
>require 70ns. The Q800 supposedly requires 60ns, but mine ran fine
>with a mix of 70 and 60 sticks.
>
>Tina

If I remember correctly, I believe 70ns is pretty standard for memory speed
with 60ns being harder to find.  I am going to be putting them in a Centris
610, so from the above, I should be ok with 70ns RAM?

John

PS: For those who had to deal with my spelling complaints, I finally got
through a post without having to recheck my spelling over and over.  I would
be lost without the spell check function in hotmail - LOL