SCSI Manager 4.3 was not built into the OS until (I believe) system 8.
It was an extension which first appeared with system 7.5.  Read this for
a good explanation:

I would not be too certain that the extension is completely system 7.1
compatible either.  The AV Quadras are able to run 7.1, but SCSI Manager
4.3 is in ROM on those machines (they also require an enabler to run
with 7.1).

MacBench was written by Ziff-Davis, They stopped developing or
supporting Macintosh Benchmark software years ago, although I believe
that you can still download version 5.0 from their FTP site (all
references have been removed from their web site).  I have copies of the
older versions, if you want I can email you a copy (version 1.x or 2.0),
or a CD image (version 3.0 or 4.0).

Perhaps I will do some benchmarking this weekend on my Q-950.  It would
be interesting to see what kind of performance boost comes with using
SCSI Manager 4.3.

Derek