From: Quadlist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ian
Moffatt
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 4:17 PM
To: Quadlist
Subject: Re: PhotoPrinter

> Is there a decent printer for a Quadra that will allow the printing of
> photo's?

I have an Epson 740, which I think was the last of their range with a
serial port (as well as USB and parallel!). Although connected to my
network via an iMac it has on occasion been connected direct to various
Quads. Most recently when I had a problem printing from OS X, so I
hooked the 740 up to my Q950 and bingo!

Printing of A5 size photos is quite acceptable and with photo paper and
then under glass gives results that are good enough to hang on a wall.
And with scans taken from 35mm originals I've even got s couple of A4
concert prints up there too!

No idea about other makes of printer but this may have been of use.

Ian

--
http://homepage.mac.com/ianmoff