At 07:27:11 -0700 on 2/14/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Policies for Low End Mac Email Lists
>
>The goal of each of our mailing lists is to....

First time I ever saw this and I read everything that's sent to me
especially when joining a list.  I have received the rules from Dan,
have a copy of the netiquette, and have bookmarked pickle's FAQ but
I've never seen this statement of policy.  Looks like something the
nannies use but the rest of us aren't privy to.  I looked all over
LEM.com and didn't find it. URL's pointing to all this stuff should
be included in the Welcome message.  How is a subscriber to know
what's expected of them if they never see this?