The pickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

    At 11:18 -0500 on 13/02/03, Powermac wrote:

    I have a Quadra 840AV I am using for small video capture
    needs and was wondering is there a nubus video card that
    is alot faster then the built in

    Definitely not for capture, and even for Mac video
    output, you'll be hard-pressed to find something that
    will be much better.

I missed the original post, and therefore the actual context of the
original question, but I might suggest that a hardware solution could be
one of the Radius Nubus capture cards, such as the Spigot Pro AV, that
captures video at about 30 frames/second in a 320 by 240 raster. Consult
the Macintosh AV FAQ <http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/%7Ejwang/cgi/av-faq/>
for more info.
--
Michael Emery