Paul Stamsen wrote:

>>  In my OE your links look like this
>>

>http://www.applefritter.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=powercc;action=display;num=1044807145
>

>  As a reminder,
>
>  If you remember to add < and > both before and after the URL, it will
> hang together, thus:
> <http://www.applefritter.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/
> YaBB.pl?board=powercc;action=display;num=1044807145>
>  regardless of the line length set by your e-mailer and regardless of
> which e-mailer you use.
>
> It's just a nagging detail, but it does help everyone, especially the
> newbies (and the oldies, whose memory is slipping) who ask such questions.

No thanks, I prefer to underline. As above. Just looks nicer and I'm yet
to hear anyone having problems if the link is properly sent. EG The
email client in Mozilla DOES have problems doing this in some versions
as pickle and I have discussed in the past.
You'd think that the list nanny who had penned the offending link would
know better. :) Only joking, I enjoy the Bell list.
You can always copy and paste into simpletext or notepad.