-------- Original Message --------
Subject: sharing a LaserWriter Select 360 on an ethernetwork
From: w g kussmaul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, February 15, 2003 1:24 pm
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Quadlist)

Just a stab in the dark here, but there are both PPC and 68K versions of
the "laserwriter 8" driver.  Do you have the 68k one in the Quadra?- Dick

Didn't come across an answer to this query in the FAQ:

I have a Quadra 950 attached to a 4-port router.  Also attached to the
router are my G4 Powerbook and a LaserWriter Select 360 (the latter
attached via a Farallon Ethermac iPrint adapter).

The two computers see each other fine, and the G4 can print, but the Q950
chooser doesn't see the printer.

Other details:  OS 8.1 on the Quadra, LaserWriter 8.5.1.