Dan Palka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

    Is there a such a thing as an optical ADB mouse?

A company called Mouse Systems of Fremont CA marketed a pair of optical
mice for the Mac. One of those features three buttons (two are
user-programmable methinks); and the other is my very favorite, called
the "Little Mouse" because it is small and cute.

These pointing devices are VERY COOL. They work with a reflective, metal
mouse pad, are long-lasting and maintenance-free, and very accurate.
Mouse Systems no longer produces these, but they do appear on eBay
occasionally. Of course, I've hoarded a couple of sets for my personal
planned obsolescence.
--
Michael Emery