[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Any N-SCSI made in the last six years or so.

The Seagate ST-15150N would be an ideal candidate.
Or you can try any of the Atlas drives made by Quantum.  Stay with 50 pin to
make it simple.  We could help you better if you would provide the info I asked
about.

Western Digital made some very quite and fast drives as well.  The Seagates tend
to be noisy.

--
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
                -Mark Twain