Hi all;
Just resubscribed after a few years off list. I just got a Performa 631CD
that has been working fine for the past couple of months. The other day I
powered it up and got no video. Checked the pram battery and it read 1.5
volts. I had an extra that read 2.5 volts. Put it in and video came up.
  After using it for about 5 minutes the video just faded out. Left it
running and video came back after about an hour. Does this sound like a
battery or dying monitor? Any and all replies greatly appreciated. TIA
--Thanks; Rev. George
--Maranatha (means the Lord cometh)