From: "Durkin, Sean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Quadlist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:14 AM
Subject: LC 575 Display Waviness

Hi-
I fired up the old LC 575 and am having terrible screen waviness. I
moved all magnet type things (other computers, speakers, monitors) away
from it and the problem persists. The screen starts very wavy and then
settles down to a milder wave or shimmer. It's not located near any
other electrical fixtures or wiring. The cord is attached to a surge
protector. Are there any adjustments to be made to correct this? Can I
degauss? How?

Please, point me in the right direction!!! I've done a number of
searches, but wasn't able to find anything specific. This is the final
piece of the mighty Mac network at home.

Sean