All you need for dos is command.com, available for free many places on the internet.

In a message dated 9/15/2003 1:12:27 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I recently found a Quadra 610 DOS Compatible at a local thrift store (for

$1). It has MacOS 7.6.1 on it and a small 500 meg IDE drive.

I am trying to get the PC part of this thing up and running. >>

Pretty sure you need to install some version of DOS before attempting any
Windows installation. Figure that anything you attempt on the PC side is going to
be twice as complicated as using your Mac. There is probably a free version
available for download somewhere, but I used a copy of MS DOS that was laying
around.

-- Andrew a.k.a.- The MacFreak

"I fear that when Bill Gates dies he will find a way to create a monopoly in hell and steal the power of evil from the devil himself." -iJon from MacRumors.com