I have a "machine detailed parts list" cd (designed
for a windows machine) which containes a series of
"swf" files as in:

   BlahBlah1.swf
   BlahBlah2.swf
   BlahBlah3.swf, etc.

My guess is that they are Shockwave files. When drug
into IE on my "doze" machine, they will play a low
quality movie. My goal is to get them into a Macintosh
QT agreeable file format. When transferred to my Mac,
they appear to take on a QuickTime icon (so I must be
close.) They however do not play in the window QT
creates for them. The progress arrow seems to jump
from the start position to the end position and back
again until you push stop. Anyone have any ideas on
how accomplish this?

=====
Don Wakefield
DTPetc! (DeskTop Productions et cetera!)