Yes, the seiv is from MacGuy, he has a lot of them on ebay lately, but I'll bet they are all Micronet OEM versions... He doesn't say on his auction that these are micronet versions of the seiv. I already emailed him about it, but he hasn't answered in the last 3 days. Micronet still hasn't answered me either.

Casolai

Did you get that from Macguy10 or something similar? I just bought one on Ebay but it won't arrive for several days. I don't recall anything in the item description saying it had Micronet firmware though I might have skimmed over that.

Anyway, if it is the same deal, I will work on a brute force hardware solution and if it works, I'll let you know. Many times these flashers will work if the Flash chip is blank, but not if it has other firmware on board. I can desolder the flash chip, store it's current contents to disk on my EEPROM programmer, erase the chip, and then reinstall the chip to see if the Atto flasher will work on a blank chip. If it won't work on a blank chip, we'll need to see if we can hack the firmware resource out of the Atto Firmware updater.

Jeff Walther