On Feb 25, 2005, at 9:12 AM, Alex Wenzel wrote:
Are/were there other PIM programs able to sync appointments, contacts, Todos
and Memos between a 68k Mac and a Palm?
You might as well suggest older, even abandoned programs which I could try
to get on ebay.

I still use Claris Organizer V2. It runs on both 68K and PPC hardware. Some time has passed since the Palm Desktop based on Claris Organizer was released. I seem to recall that discussions at that time saying that while Palm Desktop would only install on PPC machines, that it still contained the 68k code. While it might be futile, you may wish to use something along the lines of Tome Viewer to extract the Palm Desktop software and manually put it in place on your 68K machine.

Personal Organizer from the Sticky Brain (Chronos?) folks was 68K up until V2 and I believe that it had Palm Sync abilities. Now UptoDate and Contact were also 68K compatible until V4 and also has Palm Sync abilities.

bill