there's not another option to select? what you're looking for is the hard drive... the install disk is obviously not what you're installing to... Also like the nanny said you'd be better off posting this on the other list...

Justin Zaza wrote:
Hello,

my mac emulator is working, and i have the 6 system
disks for system 7.5...
and when I put the 1st one in, it loads it, says
"Welcome to Macintosh" and then

"Welcome to System 7.5

Your Macintosh needs certain software to start up in
System 7.5"

etc. moving right along, I click "continue", and
then...

"System 7.5 Installation

The Installer cannot update the selected disk named
"Install Disk 1.

Please click Switch Disk to choose a different disk."

And under "Destination Disk" it shows "Install Disk 1"
and the "Switch Disk" option is faded, meaning I
cannot click it! So is the "Install" option.

does anybody know any solution?

thanks

Justin