My reply follows quote.

On 3/20/05, at 6:42 pm -0800, Justin Zaza wrote:

>i was under the impression that this list was most
>appropriate... i know little about mac, or even
>computers... all i know is, this list has provided me
>with enormous help thus far!

I take it you have a quadra? or are trying to  emulate (right, a stretch) a
quadra?

If not, the Mac n Dos list is a better forum for this topic than the Quad list.

"Mac-N-DOS is a forum for Mac users who also use Windows -- and vice versa.
The list covers software emulators, hardware cards, file sharing,
networking, and any other issues involved in using both operating systems
on the same computer or network.

To subscribe, send email to < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >.
--
Sorry, I managed to send before my e-mail was ready,

Paul

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Quadlist and PCIPowerMacs Nanny