I went to start my spare 950 today and it won't turn on. I checked the PRAM
battery (3.6V its new), removed all the cards, unplugged the drives,
reseated the ram, made sure the power cord is getting 120VAC, and even poked
my head inside the power supply (only fuse I could find is good). Nothing
turns on (fan, drives, lights, anything).

Did I miss anything?

The machine was sitting for a month with the side panel off in my basement
(fairly dry), I dont think any of the cats got into it. So I am out of
ideas.

How do you test the power supply and motherboard to see if they are damaged
(is there a fuse on the motherboard)?