Hello all,

I've got two Quadra's that need a new home!  One of them is a Quadra 700 and
the other is a Quadra 660av.  Here are the specs:

Quadra 700
68040 CPU running at 25MHz
20MB RAM
1GB Hard Drive
3.5" Floppy Drive
OS 8.1 installed (other OS choices available)

Quadra 660av
68040 CPU running at 25MHz
20MB RAM
330MB Hard Drive
3.5" Floppy Drive
System 7.1 installed (other OS choices available)

Both machines are fairly clean and both run well.  The 660av requires a
couple of pushes of the power button for some reason...the first push of the
power button yields a startup chime, but no other action, so I press the
button again to turn the power off, then press it again and it starts up
just fine.  I have no idea what is going on there...perhaps a "Mac Medic"
may have an idea?  Also, the Audio and Video ports on the back of the 660av
need to cleaned up, they are a little bit dirty.

I will include Keyboards, Mice, and Power Cords with each computer.

I would like to get $40 for the Quadra 700 and $50 for the Quadra 660av.

Anyone interested?  I'm in Riverside, CA (zip - 92508).  I would estimate
about 15lbs for the Quadra 700 box and about 18lbs for the Quadra 660av.

Aaron