Just an update on this

I have found that the vDisk is not auto mounting correctly, so when I ran a
backup it filled up the OS disk and broke things.

After getting back from that, I've gone through and checked things and I
have fstab setup as per the documentation but it still doesn't seem to auto
mount the vDisk.

vi /etc/fstab
/dev/quadstor/vDisk1 /mnt/VeeamData xfs defaults,nofail,noauto 0 0

>From what I understand, automount is disabled in fstab, quadstor then
checks and sees the entry and mounts the vDisk once the daemon has started,
however this doesn't seem to be happening?