Sorry, I'm don't understand what you mean about vlan.
I'm have CentOS 6.4 with 2.6.32-696.el6.x86_64 core

And yes, i have the same warning when run qlainst, but i'm see in builditf
script at the last stage run qlainst script automatically. And, how i see
this script work correct and recreate initrd image.

среда, 12 апреля 2017 г., 12:45:03 UTC+3 пользователь Dmitry Polezhaev