Hi all,

Maybe someone has an idea for an issue I am running into.

I've connected QStar software to QuadStor via iSCSI initiator connection.
Everything looks good and QStar sees the VTL changer and drives etc.
Everything appears to be seen.

When I try to mount a tape via QStar software I am seeing an error in the
log with "SCSI Adapter max transfer size exceeded". I can see that the
QuadStor Spectra Changer shows up with a max transfer size of 262144 but it
looks like the software is attempting to use double that. I'm not sure if I
can increase the max transfer size in QuadStor or somewhere else like the
iSCSI initiator or what. I don't think the QStar software should be using
anything larger than 262144 but it seems to be. Or that is what it looks
like.

If anyone has any pointers or roads to research etc I would be greatly
appreciated. I've done all sorts of googling and not really coming up with
anything useful.