There is a script https://www.quadstor.com/vtlnext/delloaderror.sh

Usage is
sh delloaderror.sh <vtl name>

<vtl name> is the VTL which has those cartridges in a load error state.

A restart is required after this change. But you need to evaluate if the
load error state is an expected situation, for e.g a disk has been forcibly
removed from the pool or if these tapes were deleted and not removed from
the database. The latter can happen if the daemon exited/crashed while the
tapes were deleted.