Hi,

Please try the following.
Edit /quadstorvtl/etc/quadstor.conf and add the line
CmdDebug=1

Then run the command
/quadstorvtl/bin/vtconfig --reload

Please disconnect and reconnect to the devices and send the diagnostic logs
(HTML UI -> System Page -> Run Diagnostics). If you have tcpdump/wireshark
running during the connect that dump will be helpful too.