Donald Sharp <sha...@cumulusnetworks.com> writes:

> Yes I do..  We use it to distribute our compiled versions of our quagga
> tree.  There are not a whole lot of changes going on and I would not be
> adverse to keeping them up to date in the quagga tree instead of internally
> :).

Have you coordinated with the people who maintain Debian-derived Linux
distributitions?  This is part of the problem (many people who want
different things) that is the argument for not including it.   I'd only
support merging if it was the broad consensus of maintainers of
public-facing Linux distributions that it be included, and if they
agreed on the bits to be included.