On 11 Mar 2016, at 13:39, Paul Jakma wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016, Donald Sharp wrote:

The addition of a MIN(X,Y) with a stream_getc in the Y
causes a double read of the stream due to the way that
MIN is defined.

Ah bugger, Lou had noted that crash and I had fixed that incredibly dumb bug, but with all back and forth between the public tree and non-public one with the security fixes and rebasing I somehow lost it.

Doh, sorry.

Mistakes like this are (unfortunately) normal. And not the part which frustrate me.

The part which broke down was to merge multiple branches together into a master and release it without any
final testing as a release.

It should have merged to master and TESTED before releasing.
This could have been a private copy of the master somewhere (because of the security fix) if needed.

- Martin