On Mon, 11 Apr 2016, Donald Sharp wrote:

I think there is value to know the number of times an interface has flapped
in addition to the last time it happened.

The interface flapped over the weekend?  Not sure I care that much.  The
interface last flapped over the weekend and the counter went up 6000
times?  I probably need to check it out.

Oh, I wasn't asking to just have one over other. Both good. Just wondering if we could store the timestamp instead. Leave it to the UI code to do the formatting (which, one hopes, will one day be outside zebra).

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      p...@jakma.org  @pjakma Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: