On 20 Apr 2016, at 7:41, Paul Jakma wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016, Daniel Walton wrote:

If you are not willing to say "ok I disagree with the quagga community but I am going to accept this patch anyway" then the reality is that it is your word no matter what.

As far as I know, the community also wants significant behaviour changes to be handled in a staged way.

The community has a split-brain on that.

I can’t remember this to ever been asked for a bug fix.

It was discussed about changing defaults a few times. And in all cases, none of the
choices on defaults violated RFCs.

- Martin