Hello Donald, Paul

What's about the Traffic Engineering patches I just update and submitted today ?

Paul create a volatile/lls-te branch to review and update my original patches
against 0.99.24.1. I continue to work with Paul on that proposing some
improvements and corrections. The last version I sent today was the latest
version of this branch update to latest release.

Can you add it to the proposed/8 branch too ? I think the review could be quick
as the delta with the volatile/lls-te is small.

Regards,

Olivier