I’ve added another pull request to show an example of a failed run first
with another commit added which fixes it.

https://github.com/opensourcerouting/quagga/pull/6

This pull request is against proposed/7 and not master.
In general it doesn’t matter against which branch the request is. Should work
for all of them

- Martin