Github <-> Savanna Sync
-----------------------

As discussed 2 weeks ago at the community meeting, I've updated the official
Quagga Repo on Github.

The Quagga Github home is at
        https://github.com/Quagga/quagga

This repository is now sync'ed to Savannah every 10 minutes in either
direction. (Exception: Pull requests on Github are not replicated to
Savannah until they are accepted and become part of the main repository)

Github Pull Requests supported (with testing)

In addition to the Sync, I've added our CI system to the Github Repo.
If you create a pull request against any branch on Github, it will
trigger an automatic run of the tests and the results will be posted
back to the Github System
(You should see a "Some checks haven't completed yet" within a few
seconds after submitting the pull request and the "Details" link will
link to the CI system).
Tests take up to approx 1 hr (unless they fail early) and the CI system
will append a test summary to the pull request comments (similar to
the emails in response to patch submissions on the list)
The submitter will get an email reply with the same results as well

Additional pushes to your own repository (with the open pull
request) will trigger another run. So it should be easy to keep
track of the results.

As an example of the process, I've created a pull request
with (initially) 2 commits which fail the tests and then one
further commit which fixes the failure.
Have a look at this pull request here:
        https://github.com/Quagga/quagga/pull/1

If some of you want to try to submit a multi-part patch via the
github repository, then please go ahead. Bug reports, issues and
suggestions on the setup are welcome.

Regards,
   Martin Winter
   mwin...@opensourcerouting.org

PS: Do not ask me to accept your Pull Request. This is up to the
maintainers and is their decision. The process on how to deal with
Github Pull Requests is still "under construction".
I'm only providing the tools...