I’ve started the testing at the bottom of the proposed/8/ff branch, running each version
through my build and basic protocol tests.

The first commit which breaks my tests (“make check” fails on all platforms) is “lib: Consolidate VIEW_NODE to be ENABLE_NODE as well” by Donald Sharp
(currently commit 0dbe0d2 unless somebody rebases again)

make check
[…]
Running target unix
Using /usr/share/dejagnu/baseboards/unix.exp as board description file for target. Using /usr/share/dejagnu/config/unix.exp as generic interface file for target.
Using ./config/unix.exp as tool-and-target-specific interface file.
Running ./libzebra.tests/tabletest.exp ...
Running ./libzebra.tests/test-timer-correctness.exp ...
Running ./libzebra.tests/testcli.exp ...
FAIL: testcli

Everything before this commit seems to be fine going through my basic tests.

- Martin