On Wed, 13 Jul 2016, David Lamparter wrote:

I've just installed the most recent version of patchwork; the upgrade was a bit bumpy - please report any malfunctions. It looks quite a bit different since upstream moved to bootstrap for styling, but functionally there isn't much different.

There is now also a https URL available at:
https://patchwork.diac24.net
in addition to the usual:
http://patchwork.quagga.net

Cheers,

Thanks David,

I think you should be able to get an HTTPS cert for the latter hostname from LetsEncrypt. I'll mail you the scripts off-list that I use for bugzilla, etc., that seem to work there.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | p...@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune: