On Tue, 26 Jul 2016, Martin Winter wrote:

Up to commit 4ab273b (“lib: Replace lists with arrays to store read and write threads”) all is fine for my basic tests.

Commit b9ac2f3 (“lib: Consolidate VIEW_NODE to be ENABLE_NODE as well”) breaks “make check”
(Dejagnu libzebra test “testcli”)
See https://ci1.netdef.org/browse/QUAGGA-QMASTER20-30/test
or for the full “make test” output here:
https://ci1.netdef.org/browse/QUAGGA-QMASTER20-30/artifact/CI001BUILD/ErrorLog/log_dejagnu.txt

Somehow a later commit fixes this again, but I have not yet identified the fixing commit.
(Tested up to Git 4933f23, approx 8 commits later)

I think the fix must be in dc36f29a86 / 'lib: keep hash of node's commands to detect duplicate installs', which removes the duplicate installs.

If so, how would you like to proceed?

The final commit in the proposed branch fails various BGP dejagnu tests, but has the above

Don't know what that's about..

regards
--
Paul Jakma | p...@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A