On Wed, 11 Jan 2017, Jim C. wrote:

I'm new to reading quagga-dev so I have a question.

Since it sounds like the group is arriving at consensus to remove the code that clears the netmask -- is it my role to submit a patch to the git repoo?

If you could that'd be great.

You can prepare a commit in git, then either email it to this list, or else attach it as a bug to bugzilla, and it'll be hoovered up into a review cycle in due course (a summary of which will be emailed to here).

Email to the list will be tracked by:

        https://patchwork.quagga.net/

And there's a nifty CLI tool that works from within your git repo that integrates with that.

Bugs can be reported at:

        https://bugzilla.quagga.net/

There's a couple of git integration tools for that. "git bz" is the one that works best for me. (Well, except I can not get it to work from behind the corporate proxy - some issue in the underlying python libs, least on Fedora).

I'd like to try out gitlab soon, and have everyone work on that. Need to get a container running. If that doesn't work out, I'll setup gitolite, and resurrect "people.quagga.net".

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | p...@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune: