Hello,

W dniu 2017-03-24 17:46, Levin Dmitriy napisaƂ(a):
In vtysh I do

user# show daemons
 zebra ripd ripngd ospfd ospf6d bgpd

user# configure terminal

user(config)# router rip
user(config-router)# distribute-list 100 in
% [RIPNG] Unknown command: distribute-list 100 in
user(config-router)#

Why RIPNG responding instead of RIP ?

Cause for ripngd configure > router rip > 'distribute-list 100 in' is unknown command.

And main reason is that when I introduce the patch to include distribute-list command I didn't thought that someone will connect to both ripd and ripngd. Either use only ripd/ripngd, or use vtysh -d ripd, vtysh -d ripngd,

still in your case this command is executed by both daemons, so distribute-list is applied, please verify with sh running-config

for ripng it's worse, after typing: configure > router ripng > 'distribute-list 100 in' only ripd executes this commands, it fails, and vtysh don't send the command to ripng.

// It seems I sent previous reply off-list. sorry.

Jakub.