On Tue, 18 Apr 2017, Paul Jakma wrote:

"OpenSourceRouting" was an ISC project originally. ISC approached me about funding someone, and I pointed them towards David. David was funded on some basis from mid '12 onward as part of this "OpenSourceRouting" project, by ISC initially and NetDEF later.

The last two words are going on:

sdxcentral.com/articles/interview/quagga-project-martin-winter-interview/2014/02/

Where it is said "NetDEF is now taking over ownership of the OpenSourceRouting project from ISC to continue its mission. .. We are mainly sponsoring a maintainer"

FWIW, the contracting fees in the '14 Form 990 declaration for NetDEF appear to correspond entirely with what I was paid for the last 3 months of '14.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | p...@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune: