Hi Balaji,
Router A--------Router B---------Router C
 Lets say Router B and C have an RIP session and Router A and B have OSPF
session. Router B's RIP is redistributing OSPF.
Router B learns 50.1.1.0/24 route from Router A through OSPF and
redistributes that route to Router C.
Now On Router B, user configures a static route with same prefix (
50.1.1.0/24). This static route on router B will be chosen as best
route  because
of lesser administrative distance.
Now question is Doesn't Router B withdraw its earlier distributed OSPF
route (50.1.1.0/24) from Router C ?

Rgds
Atul