I see, you can see the routes by looking at "sh bgp ipv6 vpn rd"  Perhaps I
missed it before.

That said, do not try to look at your view: "sh bgp view wyo ipv6 vpn" will
still crash bgpd in 1.2.4.

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Daniel Schmidt <daniel.schm...@wyo.gov>
wrote:

> Quick - question:
>
> In version 1.2.2 I can now configure vpnv6.  No show command?
>
> quagga-router# sh ip bgp
>   <cr>
>   A.B.C.D               Network in the BGP routing table to display
>   A.B.C.D/M             IP prefix <network>/<length>,  e.g.,  35.0.0.0/8
>   attribute-info        List all bgp attribute information
>   cidr-only             Display only routes with non-natural netmasks
>   community             Display routes matching the communities
>   community-info        List all bgp community information
>   community-list        Display routes matching the community-list
>   dampened-paths        Display paths suppressed due to dampening
>   dampening             Display detailed information about dampening
>   filter-list           Display routes conforming to the filter-list
>   flap-statistics       Display flap statistics of routes
>   ipv4                  Address family
>   large-community       Display routes matching the large-communities
>   large-community-info  List all bgp large-community information
>   large-community-list  Display routes matching the large-community-list
>   neighbors             Detailed information on TCP and BGP neighbor
> connections
>   nexthop               BGP nexthop table
>   paths                 Path information
>   prefix-list           Display routes conforming to the prefix-list
>   regexp                Display routes matching the AS path regular
> expression
>   route-map             Display routes matching the route-map
>   rsclient              Information about Route Server Clients
>   summary               Summary of BGP neighbor status
>   view                  BGP view
>   vpnv4                 Display VPNv4 NLRI specific information
> quagga-router#

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.